Thank you so much to Brittney at Teaberry Trails for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Awesome, right? What a great way show some love for the newer and smaller blogs. Thanks, Brittney!
Here are the rules:
After being acknowledged, you should...-Acknowledge the blog that nominated you in a post.
-Share 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
-Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition.
-Post 11 questions for them to answer.
-Notify all the bloggers selected that they have been nominated.
-And finally, you can't nominate the blog who nominated you.
11 Facts About Me
1. I hate raspberry flavored anything.
2. I love to dance. Even if I'm not all that great at it.
3. I've never broken a bone.
4. I really wish I could sing, well.
5. I was homeschooled for a few years.
6. I'm too much of a chicken for scary movies. The last one I saw was Sixth Sense, and I had nightmares for weeks. I know, it's not even that scary. But it is creepy.
7. I used to live on Pop Tarts. Brown sugar Pop Tarts.
8. I have a thing for alliteration.
9. I'm Polish. If you couldn't already tell by my nose.
10. I love made for tv movies. The cheesier, the better.
11. I love turquoise (the stone).
11 Questions for Me
2. Favorite fruit? Veggie?
Strawberries and sweet potatoes (or is that a starch?).
3. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
I can't choose. I wouldn't want to be an animal because they are so vulnerable to human and other outside forces.
4. Where do you go/what do you do for your 'me' time?
I can't say it's how I'd really choose to spend my time, but I always wind up getting lost in the internet.
5. Cats vs. Dogs. Go!
6. What do you want to be when you 'grow' up?!
7. What is your favorite sport (to play or watch?)
I've never been very athletic, attempts at softball and volleyball were both pretty disastrous. But I like to sail!
8. The chore you despise?
9. Walmart or Target?
10. Do you enjoy painting? (as in the walls of your house?!)
I'd say no, but I seem to do quite a bit of it, so some part of me must enjoy it.
11. What was your favorite thing to do during recess when you were in elementary school?
The only thing I can remember doing at recess is huddling in a clique gossiping about other cliques. Awful, I know.
11 Questions for You!
2. What country is at the top of your "must visit" list?
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
4. Salty or sweet?
5. If you had just one whole day off to do absolutely anything you wanted, what would you do?
6. How many states (and or countries) have you lived in?
7. What one song would best describe your life right now?
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
9. If you became rich and famous, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
10. What is your all time favorite tv show?
11. Which decade (or century) would you like to have lived in, and why?
Congratulations! If you decide to play along, let me know! I'd love to read your answers :)